For Our Mutual Health & Wellbeing
Important Update - 6-19-20:
I hope this finds you and your family in good health. While many things have changed in a short time, one thing has remained the same: my commitment to your safety and health.
As of today, the massage therapy profession is allowed to open on Monday June 22nd as Phase 2 / Step 2 begins!
It was my promise that when I reopened, I would not be taking appointments from new clients, keeping my schedule open exclusively for existing clients.
To schedule an appointment, you must call, text or email me directly as my online scheduling will be offline for 2 weeks beginning 6-22-20.
By its very nature, massage and bodywork requires close contact over extended time. You should be familiar with the fact that infection control has always been a top priority for my practice. As we navigate life with additional requirements and modify existing measures due to the coronavirus, please help me to support all of my clients by cooperating with some new requirements.
I will follow Practice Guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
While I have always sterilized my work space between clients, you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. I will make these changes to help protect my clients and myself.
- I will communicate with you beforehand to obtain updates to your health information and ask you specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19.
- I’ll ask you if you have developed any symptoms of illness since you supplied your Covid exposure information.
- If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
- I will have a touchless infrared thermometer to check temperatures.
- Please bring a face mask to use while you are in the building, and during your massage. If you don't have one, a disposable mask can be provided for $2 additional charge.
- I will ask you to sign an informed consent form that states, “I understand that close contact with people increases the risk of infection from COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive massage from this practitioner.”
- I will ask you to wash your hands when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in the office for you to use as needed.
- UV Air filtration/purification will be on continuously in the office
I look forward to seeing you again and am happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps I take to keep you, and every client, safe in my practice.
To make an appointment, please call or text me at 508-690-6059.
Thank you for being my client.
As always, I value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to a safe, therapeutic touch environment.